I do my creative work under the name Divine Image Creations because I believe that not only were we created in the Divine Image, but because of that, he has imprinted in us that same desire to create. All of our creativity is a gift from God!
How do you want to be perceived? How do you want to make people feel? These questions and more are part of my process for helping businesses, individuals, and entrepreneurs discover their authentic brand.
You need to find clarity in your purpose. Once we have that clarity, I can help you craft your message. Your message is more than just your brand – it is an extension of you and your purpose. Let me help you clarify and communicate that message to the people who need to hear it.
Samples of the templates I’ve created to promote events and other communications via in-house digital displays. It’s fun to see your work on the digital big-screen!
- Bachelor degree in marketing and public relations
- Experience as an account manager for a marketing & advertising agency
- Worked as an events & communications coordinator planning events, coordinating volunteers, managing social media, and designing in-house promotions
- Training with Gina DeVee and The Academy for Business & Coaching Certification
- Volunteer with events, branding, and blogging for Women’s Impact Foundation
Why me? Where else are you going to get such an overflowing package of: